Comprehensive Fire Safety Systems
As a premier fire safety systems contractor, our staff can install, repair, inspect and perform alterations on all fire protection systems in Minot, ND. As our membership with the AFSA supports, we believe the proper installation of fire sprinklers is a direct action that will save lives and money.
We install systems for residential, commercial, industrial, oil field and government projects. We guarantee our systems will be personalized to every area where installation is required. We’re highly confident our customized solutions are the best option for your facilities, and we take pride in being authoritative fire sprinkler contractors in Minot, ND. Our staff ensures you have the most up-to-date and safe equipment installed for any and all projects.
Design and Installation Services
Our niche includes wet and dry sprinkler systems, antifreeze installations and high expansion foam fire sprinkler systems. As your premier fire sprinkler system designer in Minot, ND, we promise that no other contractor’s work can compare to the work that we do:
- Wet sprinkler systems: For this system, an automatic sprinkler head is connected to a water pipe that is triggered by heat from a fire.
- Dry sprinkler systems: Opposite the wet system, pipes are filled with pressurized air or nitrogen, rather than water.
- Antifreeze sprinkler systems: This system is designed to keep water-based pipes from freezing or bursting during the winter.
- High expansion foam sprinkler systems: These systems are used as a fire suppressant and for controlling vapors released from an accidental liquid natural gas spill, for example.
If there is any way that our staff can help out the members of the community in the areas we serve, we want to. Call us at 701-838-2256 today and let’s get started. Remember, we can also offer your facility inspections that encompass the need for new installations, upgrades or repairs to an existing system.
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- 233220 Multifamily Housing Construction
- 233320 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 235110 Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractors
- 235990 All Other Special Trade Contractors
- 237110 Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
- 238140 Masonry Contractors
- 238190 Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors
- 238210 Electrical Contractors
- 238220 Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractors
- 238910 Site Preparation Contractors
- 238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- 332311 Prefabricated Metal Building and Component Manufacturing
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 562910 Remediation Services
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)
- 0783 Ornamental Shrub and Tree Services
- 1623 Water, Sewer, and Utility Lines
- 1629 Heavy Construction, NEC
- 1711 Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning
- 1731 Electrical Work
- 1751 Carpentry Work
- 1791 Structural Steel Erection
- 1794 Excavation Work
- 1795 Wrecking and Demolition Work
- 1796 Installing Building Equipment
- 1799 Special Trade Contractors
- 3596 General Industrial Machinery, NEC